Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Very few gifts you can give a drummer (or keep for yourself) have as strong a relationship to the product as this one. What better expression of what drummers do than a clock? A time keeper for the time keeper!
What is remarkable is the clock is a genuine Zildjian cymbal - not a good one, mind you, but one just the same. I couldn't resist lightly striking it with a stick, only to be rewarded with an aweful clang.
As a cymbal it leaves a lot to be desired, but it wasn't designed to be one. It is one of the most unique conversation pieces though, and hangs in my practice room. I only wish there was a K model clock so I could really show my loyalty. Also check out the Zildjian mouse pad (ASIN B0002F5GVG) that looks just like an 8" A-series splash cymbal!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zildjian Cymbal Clock
0 comments:
Post a Comment