Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meinl Deluxe Cajon Bag Review

Meinl Deluxe Cajon Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spent a bit of time reading the product description of the Deluxe bag and regular. For one...80% or more go with the cheaper version, same company...and I'm sure its a fine bag. To my thinking...as a musician of 55 years of age used to traveling, gigs, others that mean well in helping tear down and so forth...my cajon is special to me, don't plan on buying one to replace it. Want it in great condition wherever I go.
This bag is twice the weight as the $49 one...meaning there is some very good protection in the lining, and yes indeed it is. Plush soft cushioning. Conforms and fits the cajon very well. I feel quite safe when I carry this, and for my extra twenty some dollars was well worth the investment; and actually, I took into consideration what my wife might pay for a purse (hee heeee...) and realized this bag wasn't much more than what a woman might pay for a purse. In fact, they may pay well more.
My bias admittedly, is...that I imagine the cajon to have more value as contents to be in a bag!!! Oh well...but, I don't believe anyone will be disappointed! Very pleased...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Meinl Deluxe Cajon Bag



Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Click here for more information about Meinl Deluxe Cajon Bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment