Friday, August 12, 2011

Pulse Expansion Pack Bass and Floor Tom Metallic Silver Review

Pulse Expansion Pack Bass and Floor Tom Metallic Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this expansion kit is great. yes, the stock heads sound so terrible it's hard to believe you paid $250 for this expansion, but all you gotta do is replace the heads (both batter and resonant) with new ones of your liking (I personally choose Remo) and it will sound great!!
the only reason I didn't give the product 5-stars was because the heads do sound bad and it takes a little more money to make em sound good but if you're expanding your kit by buying this, I'm sure you aren't a beginner with drumming and can manage tuning new heads, buying the right ones for you, etc. it's a great deal in the end

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pulse Expansion Pack Bass and Floor Tom Metallic Silver



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Pulse Expansion Pack Bass and Floor Tom Metallic Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment